“My secret to success was found in surpassing the desires of my clients.”
Based on the following criteria it is a fact that Bob Taylor has been proclaimed the premiere Dangerous and Psychiatric Service K9 dog trainer in the world. Contact Bob directly at (702) 580-3910, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB’S LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- NATIONAL (18 X) POLICE Protection, Tracking, & Obedience Dogsports (Schutzhund) CHAMPION
- MULTI-Master Tracking Dog National Champion
- Merit of Honor-German Shepherd Dog Club
- Over 250 Service dogs trained, certified, and successfully placed in the disabled community.
- Thirty years, California Superior Court K9 Expert
- Trained over Over 1,000 dangerous dogs
"In my opinion Bob is the foremost trainer in his field." Seymour Weintraub, President, Columbia/Universal Pictures, Producer of Tarzan and other animal movies.
“Having searched the world, and we believe Bob is the best dog trainer we can find." Chairman Lee, SAMSUNG CORPORATION, Korea.
"Having trained at the top 7 facilities for K9 training in America, I must state that Bob’s training is beyond compare. Dr. David Kelso, PHD Neuro Science, Director in 9 Hospital Departments, President’s Presidents’ Counsel for Surgeon’s., Fema, Homeland Security Director for Search & Rescue K9s, for 10 years. Handler of America's top Search & Rescue, Service, & Police K9 Dogs, Therapy K9s, trained by Bob.”
- National Gymnastics Champion
- Ex(Retired) Long Beach Animal Control Officer & Ex(Retired) Los Angeles Police Officer, Made the largest drug bust in LA’S History, Set 3 records in PT thqt haven’t been broken in 50 years!
- CONSULTANT: Southern California Animal Control Officers Association
- CONSULTANT: United States Federal Post Office, & So Cal Edison.
- Retained as Manager of Animal Services by Samsung Electronics, Seoul South Korea.
- Trained 30 K9’s for the S. Koreas’ Anti-terrorist Police Task Force.
- Bred, Raised & Trained 9 Anti-terrorist K9s for PARROT-CAY& PINE CAY Islands in the Carribean
- Over 30 years CALIFORNIA’S SUPERIOR COURT CERTIFIED K9 EXPERT
- Chairman of the Board that created the “Dangerous Dog “ Laws, worked with Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego District Attorneys, and Public Defenders Offices from 1985-2015.
- Appeared in Superior Court representing dog Clients over 30 times, (Worked on several dozen cases in SUPERIOR COURTS and ANIMAL COURTS involving dog bites and vicious dogs, nuisance dogs, etc.)
- Trained hundreds of dangerous Dogs, Vicious (Psychotic) Grizzly Bears, Lions, and two Gorillas.
- Retained to testify with three murder trials involving dogs.
- Rehabilitated and trained over 1,000 dangerous dogs.
- Titled over 50 dogs in the sport of Schutzhund.
- 6 TIMES United States National Dog Sport (Schutzhund/Police K9) Champion for Tracking, Obedience, and Protection K9 training.
- 3 times National Tracking Dog Champion (1st, 2nd, and 4th out of the top 1857 trackers in America in 1992).
- Qualified 12 Times to represent The German Shepherd Dog Club of America at the World Meisterschaft (Championships), AN OLYMPIC EVENT. Trained the highest scoring female at the World Championships. Trained several other National and World Championship Champion K9s.
- Awarded the “Merit of Honor for Outstanding Contribution to the German Shepherd breed in America”, by the President of the German Shepherd Dog Club of America-Working Dog Association .
CREATOR OF THE PSYCHIATYRIC SERVICE DOG
In 1990 there was NO COMPANY training Service dogs for those with Neurological disabilities. All other companies had followed the strategies set by GUIDE DOGS of AMERICA, teaching them to assist people to maneuver physically, with no concerns for their mental disabilities. Also, a Service dog was selected and trained to be non-protective, leaving them defenseless. After having a client beaten by a group of gangbangers who then stole her dog, I decided to change that, so that no other client with my trained dog would suffer the same misfortune. I went through extensive studies with Universities around the world, contacted ADA, and got them to re-write the ADA LAWS, assisting them in writing such laws, and did the necessary training to produce such dogs, and the results were phenomenal. In the past thirty years I have bred, trained, and developed such a program to train 100’s of such dogs for clients with the complete spectrum of these disorders, and placed them successfully. I have not had one client sue me for my work and changed and saved the lives of literally thousands of Neurologically Disabled people.
In the process I have created Psychiatric Service K9s for those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, PTSD, ADHD, Bypolar, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, etc. After training K9s for Dr. Kelso, the head of the FEMA, and Homeland Security Department of Search and Rescue K9s, The PRESIDENTS Surgeon, he claimed that based on performance history my dogs were “brainwave sensitive”
I was chosen as HUMANITARIAN OF THE YEAR by Make A Wish Foundation, 2007, the City of Hope Foundation, and the Journal of Longevity Medical Digest for my work with the Disabled.
I WROTE THE dangerous dog laws and trained jundreds of dangerous dogs, and other animals.
- Extensive education with several UNIVERSITIES, Long Beach State University, (LA & LB City Colleges) & College Degrees.
- Author of 12 published kindle books on Dog Training and Psychology.
- Owner/Operator DOGWISH, Inc. 20 years.
- In 2006 Bob Taylor was awarded the “Humanitarian of the Year” by the Journal of Longevity Magazine,
- Red Cross “American Hero” for 2006, by Dr. David Kelso, VP AMERICAN RED CROSS.
- Make-a-Wish Foundation Vender of the Year 2009, 27 years of service, and over two dozen Service dogs.
- In 2007 and for four consecutive years Bob was retained to return, and trained special Police Dogs that he bred, raised, and personally trained, to guard the homes of several actors and high profile VIPs on 3 different Caribbean Resort Islands.
- Bred, trained, and placed over 550 Service Dogs for people with Neurological Disabiities including: Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease, Severe Anxiety & Panic Attacks, P.T.S.D., Mitochondrial Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Prader Willi’s Syndrome, and several other related disorders, Seizures and related disabilities, etc.
- Consultant for the State of California Board of Education, Department of Developmental Disabilities (presently this have a pilot program and am training many dogs through the State Regional Centers), to train for the public, and for Public School Special Needs Teachers.
- Involved in Research with the University of Riverside, Professor Choe, concerning the special scent discrimination abilities of Dogs for Detection
ALL of bobs’ training is based on a comprehensive behavioral analysis:
Where bob examines your dogs’ real behaviors, and, based on those behaviors:
- Explains the program you need to help you produce the behaviors you desire,
- behavioral resolution, behavioral transformation,behavioral development
your dog will become the dog you wantl SIGN UP TODAY!!